Monday, May 27, 2013

Game on Edwin


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you featuring Game on Edwin from the Magnolia Once Upon a Time Collection 2013.


For my card I coloured Game on Edwin with copics and the DP is from MME. I stitched around each element with my sewing machine and I finished off with some ribbon and jewels. The sentiment was from some DP included in the pad.


Finally, an angled shot.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red, white and black card. MME - Play Date
Stamps: Magnolia - Game on Edwin - Once Upon a Time Collection 2013
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Sewing machine, bow easy
Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. cool, das mögen sicher alle kleinen spielbegeisterten Jungs. Ganz tolle Karte!


    LG Gisela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x